Services for Businesses
Lewis & Co offers a full range of accountancy services, from production of annual accounts and tax consultancy to payroll, bookkeeping and VAT.
We take the time to understand your business and its needs, providing you with an accountancy service that works harmoniously with your business, whether you are a sole trader, partnership, limited company or trust.
Record keeping is not only a statutory requirement but maintaining good records can help you manage your finances, ensuring you are paying the correct amount of tax (avoiding any unnecessary penalties) and keeping on top of debts you owe and debts owed to you. All of which can make the difference between business success and failure. Our experienced team and high quality accounting services can take care of your statutory accounts leaving you free to take care of your business.
What we can do for you:
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts
- Budgetary controls
- Cash flow forecasts and profit and loss projections
- Management accounting
- VAT (Value Added Tax) returns
- Payroll and bookkeeping services
- Accounting systems review
- Comprehensive tax advice for personal, corporate and international clients
- Corporate advisory including due diligence, mergers, acquisitions and valuations
For more information about our accountancy services contact email@example.com.